Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
[Solved] Test Forum on another host?
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support Add To Bookmarks
Re: Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/10/2007 4:55 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 4:37 PM
greatbrE.gif
Out of interest....where did you go in my database to add the IX to my BabyDreamz IX Forum Index bit?
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/10/2007 4:59 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 12:37 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
I changed your sitename to BabyDreamz IX, but it gave me a double IX.  I figured you hardcoded IX in the title somewhere, so I removed it from the sitename.  So I am not the one who added that there....

dontknow
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Re: Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/10/2007 5:05 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 12:37 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
Somebody added it to your lang_main.php file:

Code:
$lang['Forum_Index'] = '%s IX Forum Index';

It would be better to remove it from here and set in in the sitename field...

munky2
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Re: Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/10/2007 5:07 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 4:37 PM
greatbrE.gif
Nightrider wrote:
I changed your sitename to BabyDreamz IX, but it gave me a double IX.  I figured you hardcoded IX in the title somewhere, so I removed it from the sitename.  So I am not the one who added that there....

dontknow


Ooh! I don't even know what hardcoded means  hysterical2 I will have to look around then  Dancing  hysterical2
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/10/2007 5:10 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 4:37 PM
greatbrE.gif
Oh yes that was me  Embarassed  I was going to read back because I know I had a go fiddling (my memory is shot to bits right now  Rolling Eyes )
Thanks for looking! , I'm now going to leave you in peace   hysterical2   headbang
Nighty night  flower
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/10/2007 5:14 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 10:37 AM
Location: Texas
texasC.gif
Wow, it's going on 11:30 PM in your neck of the woods.  Good night Karen.

BTW, in case you've been too busy with the forum to watch TV, Blair is resigning!  I hope Bush follows him.  Of the two I would rather have Blair stay.


sunny
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/10/2007 5:19 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 12:37 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
Karen wrote:
I'm now going to leave you in peace   hysterical2   headbang
Nighty night  flower

Good Night Karen...

headbang
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Re: [Solved] Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/10/2007 5:44 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Chris Powell
Citation
Posts 1332
Word Cnt. 86,126
BDay Feb 11
Sign Aquarius
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Mar 31, 2007
Local time: 5:37 PM
Location: Birmingham, UK.
greatbrE.gif
177 replies lol
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Chris Powell Send private message   Visit poster's website
Re: [Solved] Test Forum on another host?
PostPosted: 05/11/2007 3:50 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 4:37 PM
greatbrE.gif
Chris Powell wrote:
177 replies lol


I take alot of talking too hysterical2

Blair is all over the news here, I went off him when we had the fire service strikes - but I did think his leaving speech was honest and down to earth and I respect him for that.

flower
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
 Post new topic  Reply to topic
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18


Add To Bookmarks

 
  
  


  Google

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Page generation time: 0.0589s (PHP: 72% - SQL: 28%) - SQL queries: 54 - GZIP disabled - Debug on