Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Vista library
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC Add To Bookmarks
Vista library
PostPosted: 11/20/2009 8:39 PM Reply with quote
Citation
fishead
Citation
Posts 4814
Word Cnt. 427,902
BDay Oct 23
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Feb 09, 2005
Local time: 11:33 AM
Location: Sterling IL
usaCa.gif
My songs are auto dected, but since it didn't detect some recent files I did a manual scan and it made dudblicates of every song on my computer and started making dublicate videos and images before I could get it stopped. Then to fix it it I had to remove all my music and try to run a manual scan even though vista doesn't let me have the option.

This is one of the reasons vista is a broken os. It did this to me all the time when I was trying to work my dvds and I always had double files and when you have 200 gigs of video this doesn't cut it. It ended up crashing beyond repair and so I had to buy xp to do the work. I should have been compensated for all my troubles but ms won't even give me w7 for that computer. They caused me to have health problems from the stress. They owe everyone that had vista, the least they could do is give everyone a os that works. Greedy basturds deserve to be sued.
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by fishead Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map Visit poster's Blog
Re: Vista library
PostPosted: 11/20/2009 11:13 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 9:33 PM
Location: Texas
texasC.gif
Can't a person turn off some of those annoying features?  I can't imagine what Microsoft was thinking when they created this torturing OS.


Brick wall
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Vista library
PostPosted: 11/20/2009 11:28 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 11:33 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
W7 is Vista with a few bug fixes.  If you want to get away from the headaches caused by your OS, the best option would be to go back to XP.  Don't even think about updating to W7...

On a different note, I have been working with the M$ technicians for nearly 2 months trying to fix a broken Windows Update process.  They finally decided that they don't have the ability to fix it and advised me to do a clean install of my OS and all programs.  I told them where they could shove it, only in much nicer terms.  M$ is incompetent, as seen in ME, Vista, and now W7.  They don't even know their own software enough to fix it.  And the funny thing is that they sent me a Customer Satisfaction Survey through email for me to fill out today.  I wonder what they expect me to say about the service and outcome of this case???

dontknow
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
 Post new topic  Reply to topic
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1


Add To Bookmarks

 
  
  


  Google

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Page generation time: 0.047s (PHP: 77% - SQL: 23%) - SQL queries: 36 - GZIP disabled - Debug on