Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Windows 7
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC Add To Bookmarks
Windows 7
PostPosted: 06/23/2009 12:01 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 4:05 PM
Location: Texas
texasC.gif
Anyone else out there trying out Windows 7 other than Nightrider and I?


dontknow
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Windows 7
PostPosted: 06/23/2009 2:21 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Katy
Citation
Posts 10748
Word Cnt. 424,312
BDay Jan 15
Sign Capricorn
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Local time: 5:05 PM
usaCa.gif
How do you like it so far????I'm always hesitant  and am usually the last one to upgrade...
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Katy Send private message  
Re: Windows 7
PostPosted: 06/23/2009 5:12 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 4:05 PM
Location: Texas
texasC.gif
Oh I'm not upgrading!  It hasn't even been release for sale yet.  It's available for download, free, on the internet for people to try out, it will go dead in June of next year.

The short version?  I don't like it.  LOL  Maybe those coming from Vista may like it and find it easy to navigate but since I'm coming from XP ... well now I know why all the griping from people that first tried Vista.  

It's fun to explore and mess with for a while but I'm not buying.


sunny
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
 Post new topic  Reply to topic
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1


Add To Bookmarks

 
  
  


  Google

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Page generation time: 0.0533s (PHP: 64% - SQL: 36%) - SQL queries: 36 - GZIP disabled - Debug on