Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Give away of the day
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC Add To Bookmarks
Give away of the day
PostPosted: 11/21/2008 8:49 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Katy
Citation
Posts 10748
Word Cnt. 424,312
BDay Jan 15
Sign Capricorn
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Local time: 6:28 AM
usaCa.gif
Could make some nice personal gifts with this.. the kids will love it

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/photo-collage-wondershare-studio/
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Katy Send private message  
Re: Give away of the day
PostPosted: 11/21/2008 1:25 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 5:28 AM
Location: Texas
texasC.gif
Oh Katy, bless you!!!  I forgot to even look at Give away of the day and here is JUST what I've been waiting for!  I have this program on my other PC and I LOVE it!  I've been hoping and hoping they would offer it again so I could install it on this PC I use every day.  As you probably know you can't install these give aways after the 24 hours is up so even though I have the installer on my other PC it's worthless.

Going to get this now before it gets away!

Thank you!  Thank you!   Thank you!


Heart blob8  Heart
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Give away of the day
PostPosted: 11/22/2008 10:14 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Katy
Citation
Posts 10748
Word Cnt. 424,312
BDay Jan 15
Sign Capricorn
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Local time: 6:28 AM
usaCa.gif
I just used it for the first time... made a thanksgiving card collage of her pictures for my neighbor girl... She just loves getting stuff like this... I sent her mom the programs yesterday but she many not download it as she is very busy...It came out really nice....I like something like this to send thankyous also When I can take a series of pics with the gift in use and send with the thank you...Amazing how much of a kick people get from this...

Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Katy Send private message  
Re: Give away of the day
PostPosted: 11/22/2008 11:27 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 5:28 AM
Location: Texas
texasC.gif
Yep, you can do a lot of neat things with the program, resize, move, edit, crop ... all right there in the collage frame.  A person could spend all day playing with it.  LOL


blob8





Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Give away of the day
PostPosted: 11/23/2008 11:03 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Katy
Citation
Posts 10748
Word Cnt. 424,312
BDay Jan 15
Sign Capricorn
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Local time: 6:28 AM
usaCa.gif
Very nice... I just wanted to try it out and sure i'll do a lot of things now///
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Katy Send private message  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1


Add To Bookmarks

 
  
  


  Google

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Page generation time: 0.0568s (PHP: 71% - SQL: 29%) - SQL queries: 42 - GZIP disabled - Debug on