Joined: Dec 31, 2004
Local time: 5:07 PM Location: Arkansas
RB said:
Quote:
I uploaded it to our site for someone else that got fed up trying to download it and I'll give you the URL for it, Karen in the next post.
I don't know who that SOMEONE ELSE was but I got it D/L without any trouble this time. Oops. Did I say this time? The trouble that I had before must have been RB's fault. Maybe she posted the wrong URL, incorrectly punctuated the link or something wrong. It just had to be RB's fault. Anyway I had no trouble using the link D/L it. I will warn you in advance; if you decide to print the instructional section, it will print four pages. This is the section that tells you about all of the extensions it will convert and to which ones.
Thanks Tex, Pardner, for posting this program link.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours Goto page: Previous1, 2 Page 2 of 2