 | Re: Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/10/2007 4:55 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1253 |
| Word Cnt. |
68,166 |
| BDay |
Nov 9 |
| Sign |
Scorpio |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 5:32 PM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
| Out of interest....where did you go in my database to add the IX to my BabyDreamz IX Forum Index bit? |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/10/2007 4:59 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 1:32 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
I changed your sitename to BabyDreamz IX, but it gave me a double IX. I figured you hardcoded IX in the title somewhere, so I removed it from the sitename. So I am not the one who added that there....
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/10/2007 5:05 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 1:32 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Somebody added it to your lang_main.php file:
| Code:
|
|
$lang['Forum_Index'] = '%s IX Forum Index';
|
It would be better to remove it from here and set in in the sitename field...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/10/2007 5:07 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1253 |
| Word Cnt. |
68,166 |
| BDay |
Nov 9 |
| Sign |
Scorpio |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 5:32 PM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
| Nightrider wrote:
|
I changed your sitename to BabyDreamz IX, but it gave me a double IX. I figured you hardcoded IX in the title somewhere, so I removed it from the sitename. So I am not the one who added that there....
|
Ooh! I don't even know what hardcoded means I will have to look around then  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/10/2007 5:10 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1253 |
| Word Cnt. |
68,166 |
| BDay |
Nov 9 |
| Sign |
Scorpio |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 5:32 PM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Oh yes that was me I was going to read back because I know I had a go fiddling (my memory is shot to bits right now )
Thanks for looking! , I'm now going to leave you in peace
Nighty night  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/10/2007 5:14 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
49593 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,756,445 |
| BDay |
Apr 22 |
| Sign |
Taurus |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 11:32 AM
Location: Texas
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Wow, it's going on 11:30 PM in your neck of the woods. Good night Karen.
BTW, in case you've been too busy with the forum to watch TV, Blair is resigning! I hope Bush follows him. Of the two I would rather have Blair stay.
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/10/2007 5:19 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 1:32 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
| Karen wrote:
|
I'm now going to leave you in peace
Nighty night
|
Good Night Karen...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: [Solved] Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/10/2007 5:44 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1332 |
| Word Cnt. |
86,126 |
| BDay |
Feb 11 |
| Sign |
Aquarius |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 31, 2007
Local time: 6:32 PM
Location: Birmingham, UK.
|

|
|
|
|
 |
177 replies lol  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: [Solved] Test Forum on another host? |  |
Posted: 05/11/2007 3:50 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1253 |
| Word Cnt. |
68,166 |
| BDay |
Nov 9 |
| Sign |
Scorpio |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 5:32 PM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
| Chris Powell wrote:
|
177 replies lol
|
I take alot of talking too
Blair is all over the news here, I went off him when we had the fire service strikes - but I did think his leaving speech was honest and down to earth and I respect him for that.
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Information |  |
|