Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Giveaway of the Day - RecentX ... FREE for limited time
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC Add To Bookmarks
Giveaway of the Day - RecentX ... FREE for limited time
PostPosted: 05/06/2008 12:58 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 7:24 AM
Location: Texas
texasC.gif
Giveaway of the Day - RecentX

Sounds like a useful program, the reviewers seem to be impressed.  I think I'll try it out.  If I'm not mistaken I think you could dock it on the left of the screen with just a tab showing.  Hope so anyway, I don't like my screen cluttered with stuff.

Right now you have 13 hours to download and install for free.


blob8
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Giveaway of the Day - RecentX ... FREE for limited time
PostPosted: 05/06/2008 2:06 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Katy
Citation
Posts 10748
Word Cnt. 424,312
BDay Jan 15
Sign Capricorn
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Local time: 8:24 AM
usaCa.gif
sounds good
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Katy Send private message  
Re: Giveaway of the Day - RecentX ... FREE for limited time
PostPosted: 05/06/2008 3:34 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 7:24 AM
Location: Texas
texasC.gif
Well I installed it and it will dock on the left of the screen (or anywhere you want it matter of fact), you can choose for it to auto hide and only tiny tabs show.  When you touch the tabs with the pointer the screen appears.  

Not sure how much I will use it, time will tell.  By default I think it shows the items you have accessed in the last 6 days or weeks but you can configure it to suit you. I can see where it would be very useful to some people.  I'm willing to give it try for a couple of weeks or so.

Installs without any problems, the read me file has user name and registration number.  When the program launches click the word "Register" in the upper right hand corner, paste in the info and you're good to go.  The word "Register" is removed.


banana
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Giveaway of the Day - RecentX ... FREE for limited time
PostPosted: 05/07/2008 7:32 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Katy
Citation
Posts 10748
Word Cnt. 424,312
BDay Jan 15
Sign Capricorn
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Local time: 8:24 AM
usaCa.gif
Thanks I did download
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Katy Send private message  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1


Add To Bookmarks

 
  
  


  Google

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Page generation time: 0.0647s (PHP: 79% - SQL: 21%) - SQL queries: 40 - GZIP disabled - Debug on