 | Here's a free bare minimum Photo edit |  |
Posted: 08/08/2007 3:40 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
10748 |
| Word Cnt. |
424,312 |
| BDay |
Jan 15 |
| Sign |
Capricorn |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Local time: 1:28 PM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Here's a free bare minimum Photo edit |  |
Posted: 08/08/2007 4:54 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
49593 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,756,445 |
| BDay |
Apr 22 |
| Sign |
Taurus |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 12:28 PM
Location: Texas
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Wow Katy! Did you install this program yet? I haven't but did take the Quick Tour and looked at the Examples and I'm impressed. Heck just the quality of the enlargement makes it worth installing. I think I'm going to love this program as much as I love IrfanView. And that is saying a LOT. LOL
Thank you, Katy!
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Here's a free bare minimum Photo edit |  |
Posted: 08/08/2007 5:50 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
10748 |
| Word Cnt. |
424,312 |
| BDay |
Jan 15 |
| Sign |
Capricorn |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Local time: 1:28 PM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
| Yes I installed it and its working great... I am very impressed also |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Information |  |
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
-> Talk PC
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Add To Bookmarks
|
|
|
|
|