 | Bobby this may be of interest to you |  |
Posted: 05/19/2007 12:24 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
49593 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,756,445 |
| BDay |
Apr 22 |
| Sign |
Taurus |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:46 PM
Location: Texas
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Especially if you intend to mess a lot with ready made (purchased) DVDs. All the info you need from beginning to end and also the programs needed is here in a step by step tutorial. Really neat.
Ideal would be to put the info in that article (or the URL in a Notepad file) and all the programs (shortcuts to them) in one folder on your desk top so you don't have to go looking for each one when you need it. You could call it Creating DVDs
This of course is good info for anybody, I'm just picking on Bobby to be mean. LOL
DVD -> DVD-5 guide
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Bobby this may be of interest to you |  |
Posted: 05/19/2007 1:20 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
5352 |
| Word Cnt. |
902,182 |
| BDay |
Jun 19 |
| Sign |
Gemini |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 31, 2004
Local time: 7:46 PM
Location: Arkansas
|

|
|
|
|
 |
| Thanks RB. I just glanced over it for a minute but it looks like a wonderful guide. I'm going to get it put into a file immediately and on to a disc. Since I lost so much stuff when my HDD went bad I have been extremely paranoid about backing up everything. No more than a CCD costs it would be silly to get caught again without a backup. I have my Acronis TI and an external HDD also which I will update incriminately every several months as well. Thanks again for posting this tutorial. |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Information |  |
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
-> Talk PC
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Add To Bookmarks
|
|
|
|
|