Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
Political sigs
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Quotations and Cliches Add To Bookmarks
Political sigs
PostPosted: 06/03/2008 11:20 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts 49587
Word Cnt. 2,756,145
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 12:03 PM
Location: Texas
The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for "entrepreneur". - George W. Bush

I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue. - Richard Nixon

Outside of the killings, [Washington] has one of the lowest crime rates in the country - Mayer Marion Barry, Washington DC

Walter Mondale: "George Bush doesn't have the manhood to apologies." George Bush: "Well, on the manhood thing, I'll put mine up against his any time."

In a general way, we try to anticipate some of your questions so that I can respond "no comment" with some degree of knowledge. - William Baker, CIA spokesman

98% of us Americans are hard-working people. It's the other 2% that give us a bad reputation. Theagain, we did elect them.

If I had half a mind, I would be a Republican.

Every country has the government it deserves. - Joseph de Maistre

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. - George W. Bush

More and more of our imports come from overseas. - George W. Bush

The next time we elect a president, for God's sake can we do a background check? - David Letterman

Hey look! It's the two symbols of the Republican Party, an elephant, and a big, fat, sweaty guy who's afraid of change.

How can we have a Y2K problem in a country with both Microsoft and Intel? - Al Gore, Vanity Fair, Jan, 1999

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

All politicians are crooks, but democrats are our crooks.

Bureaucracy is a challenge to be overcome by a righteous attitude, tolerance for stupidity and a bulldozer when necessary.

Communism is man's exploitation of man. Capitalism is just the opposite.

Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
 Post new topic  Reply to topic
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Quotations and Cliches

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Add To Bookmarks



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
  Log in  

Page generation time: 0.1707s (PHP: 59% - SQL: 41%) - SQL queries: 34 - GZIP enabled - Debug on