alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT
Goto page: 1, 2  Next
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Announcements Add To Bookmarks
FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT
PostPosted: 04/26/2005 6:10 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 3:46 AM
texasC.gif
We are able to now offer free email accounts to RCF members. The account has a 10 MB Inbox limit.  Options include Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus if requested.  Additional options include the ability to discard all incoming email, mail forwarding, and auto-responder.

This is POP3 email.  Your address would be (anyname being your choice of name) and can be set up in the email client you are now using.  If you're interested let us know.

View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT
PostPosted: 04/26/2005 7:02 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 5:46 AM
peace.gif
Can I have one of those email accounts???

Heart
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 04/27/2005 1:37 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
Sure, coming right up!

Did you notice what appears to be a space between a and r in that email address in my first post?  I attempted to edit that out but when I look at the original text there is no space there!  Strange.......

View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 04/27/2005 4:41 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
Yes, I've seen that from time to time.  I think the MOD that allows extra spaces in our posts is to blame...

dontknow
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 04/27/2005 3:47 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Bobby
Citation
Posts 5352
Word Cnt. 902,182
BDay Jun 19
Sign Gemini
Local time: 4:46 AM
usaCa.gif
I had nothing to do with the space between the e and the r in the email address so  could I please have an email account also or too?  Or even in lieu of or irregardless if you let NR have one or not?  Did you understand what I was wanting?  I would like to have an email address as good as or better than NRs please.  Who gave you the birdhouse?  Who is your most favorite member?  Who is the smartest and best looking?  Oh well.  One out of three ain't bad.  By the way (deedle te deedle te dee.  Sorry but I always break out into a song after a successful trip to town) Mrs. Bobby and I just returned from a very fun and successful trip to:"The Big City".  We ate at Coltons Resturaunt and used our two $10 coupons that our daughter had given us last Christmas.  It's a good thing that we had them because the meal was $28 plus the $3 tip.  Which was a total of............?
Did you get thre right answer?  I had a 10 ounce Ribeye steak with the house salad and baked potato w/the works.  That is the first time that I have ever had "The Works" on my baked potato.  I now know what "The Works" means.  Education sure is exciting isn't it?  Mrs. Bobby had the country-fried steak and a salad.  It was a bit pricy but the service and food was excellent and we were both well pleased.  We will be going back there again.  We had never gone there before because there is always a line waiting to be seated.  I know why now.  After eating at Coltons we went to MY favorite place to shop:  Tractor Supply Company.  It was like old home week with all of my friends that I ran into there.  It seems to be other's favorite shopping place also.  While Mrs. Bobby filled my shopping cart with the items that I had on my list I looked at and drooled at the new riding mowers.  I get all excited when I get around new mowers.  In the past when I needed a new riding mower I would always say that my next mower was going to be a larger mower with a larger motor and then fall prey to Sears' Craftsman mowers with about 15 horsepower.  Not this time.  My 15.5 HP Craftsman is still mowing good but I'm going to go ahead and get a larger mower with more horsepower.  I looked at a Cub Cadet with a 27 HP motor and a 54 inch cutting deck for $2999 and a John Deere with a little smaller motor and mower deck for $2799.  Mrs. Bobby is encourageing me to go ahead and purchase it so I guess I will.  She asked me why I didn't post and ask on this forum for suggestions as to which mower I should buy.  So........I'm asking.  Any suggestions?  One thing that came to mind was that if I get too large a mowing deck I might not be able to mow in spots that I formerly did ,because of the larger size.  I've got to go down to the shop and unload my newly purchased bounty soon.  

I will be anxiously awaiting your decision about my new email account Rosalie.  This is Bobby (your most ardent admirer and worshiping pupil) asking.
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Bobby Send private message   Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 04/28/2005 12:07 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
Bobby, I sent you an email about what I need from you before I can setup your new RCF email account.  Once you respond to my email, I will be happy to set it up for you...

headbang
PostPosted: 04/28/2005 12:26 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Bobby, who could resist your request when put that way!  And yes it's all true.   LOL

Here have three of them!  Just let me know if you need more!  

Lawn mowers I don't know much about but I think if you ask any man he will say the bigger the better.  Until he gets it that is and finds that mowing certain areas can be difficult like you say.   I think I'll stay out of any discussion about lawn mowers.  

Email coming your way, Bobby.

PostPosted: 04/28/2005 1:02 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
BRW, Bobby, that was my favorite meal you had at Coltons Resturaunt:

"10 ounce Ribeye steak with the house salad and baked potato w/the works"

I don't know that I could eat a 10 oz. Ribeye steak but I sure know how to ask for a doggy bag!   I think next time I can afford a steak I'll get one of those Prime Rib ones that Nightrider talks about.

In the mean time I'll just keep looking at these and dreaming.  Note the prices........

http://www.nesteaks.com/asp/Shop.asp?CategoryID=1

PostPosted: 04/28/2005 11:18 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
Why would anyone pay:
  • $42.00 per lb of Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon, or
  • $29.50 per lb for Boneless Top Sirloin, or
  • $27.60 per lb for New York Strip Steak Center Cut, or
  • $29.20 per lb for Ribeye Steak, or
  • $20.25 per lb for T-Bone?
That's nuts.  Those are the prices being charged by Nebraska Steaks according to your link...

Don't most people know that they can buy this stuff much cheaper at the local grocery store?  I highly doubt that there is much of a difference in quality either...

d'oh!
PostPosted: 05/09/2005 10:35 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Katy
Citation
Posts 10748
Word Cnt. 424,312
BDay Jan 15
Sign Capricorn
Local time: 4:46 AM
usaCa.gif
NR, it 's a yuppie thing
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Katy Send private message  
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Announcements