alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
What does this error message mean?
Goto page: 1, 2  Next
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support Add To Bookmarks
PostPosted: 02/01/2006 10:31 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 12:56 PM
greatbrE.gif
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Parameter entity must be defined before it is used. Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd...

%xhtml-prefw-redecl.mod;
-^

I'm trying to read some info on a mod I have installed but I can't access it - I get this message (not on here btw!)
Its the userclass mod and I want to know how I can change the colours if anyone knows Mr. Green
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 02/01/2006 10:52 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 8:56 AM
peace.gif
Do you have a link for the MOD and a link to the page where this is occuring???

dontknow
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Re: What does this error message mean?
PostPosted: 02/02/2006 8:35 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
greatbrE.gif
Here's the site where I get the error http://www.myphpbb.zaup.org/

and here is the download http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/3250

Apart from the colour changes I wanted to change the names founder and admin to something else - I could see where to change the others but not these two.

Also I don't need all the names, I got rid of Bot but I was left with the [ ] where it should be and couldn't work out to get rid of the [ ]

Sorry lots of questions, I don't mean to be so fussy  Embarassed  Mr. Green
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 02/02/2006 11:10 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
Karen, that is a huge MOD.  It's probably going to take me a while to work through it.  I don't think it will be that difficult to change the names.  That can be done in your language files.  As for the empty brackets, it might require some modifications in the index.php file.  This seems like it won't be that difficult to add or remove the different classes.  It's probably a lot easier to do it than to explain how to do it though...

munky2
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 02/03/2006 7:03 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
greatbrE.gif
OK!  I had someone install it for me as it it was beyond me so I had no idea how big it was.

Please don't worry if its too hard or will take up your time, I thought it might be a simple answer  Embarassed

If you can help that would be great but please don't go to too much trouble  Mr. Green
PostPosted: 02/03/2006 7:10 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
No, I can help you with it but I would want to experiment a bit with what you have installed...

munky2
PostPosted: 02/05/2006 5:40 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
greatbrE.gif
Oooh OK that would be great thank you so much  prayer
Do you need to have access to my site etc or are you just having a look with the mod itself?
PostPosted: 02/05/2006 6:21 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
If the MOD is already installed, it would be a lot easier if I had access to your site.  You can give me the info through PM though...

munky2
PostPosted: 02/05/2006 1:04 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
Karen, I'm a bit confused.  Above you showed an error message and stated that it came from the User Class MOD.  Then you gave me a link for the User Class MOD.  But the MOD you have in admin/mods is the User Color MOD.  I thought perhaps the User Color MOD you have is a newer version of the User Class MOD, but the version history dates don't match up.  So now I assume that you are actually using the User Color MOD.  They are both from the same MOD author...

I have access to everything I need.  I wanted to create a Test board, but you don't seem to have the ability to use more than one database or sub-domain.  The test board could still be made, but they would have to share the same database.  At this point, that's not a high priority...

The main thing I need to know is that I am looking at the correct MOD.  Also, did you correct the error that you posted at the top of this topic?  Also what exactly do you want to this MOD to do when it is working the way you want it?  You said that you removed some things but it still displayed [].  So what should stay and what should go???

dontknow
PostPosted: 02/05/2006 1:13 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
Ok, it looks like someone manually installed the User Class MOD on your board...

munky2
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support