alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Login Problems...
Goto page: 1, 2  Next
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Bugs/Suggestions/Comments Add To Bookmarks
Login Problems...
PostPosted: 12/20/2005 10:44 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 8:46 AM
peace.gif
Peggysue wrote:
violent1  Brick wall PEG STOMPS HER FOOT ON THE GROUND CAUSE YET AGAIN SHE HAS TO RESIGN IN? SHESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YA WANNA KEEP THE CUSTOMERS NOT SCARE EM AWAY............. Shame on you  Shame on you  Shame on you  Shame on you  Shame on you  Shame on you  Shame on you  Shame on you

It really surprises me that no one ever really notices the Announcements and Sticky's even though they are the first thing in the topic view list.  Peggy, I told you that this would happen when I talked to you yesterday.  I was able to run the Auto Cookie MOD this morning and gave instructions of what you might have to do HERE:

New RCF Cookie (May Require your Action)

Hopefully after you follow these instructions, you won't have any more login problems here in RCF...

munky2

Last edited by Nightrider on 12/21/2005 4:52 PM; edited 1 time in total
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Online hearing test
PostPosted: 12/20/2005 4:42 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Peggysue
Citation
Posts 428
Word Cnt. 24,335
BDay N/A
Sign N/A
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 7:46 AM
blank.gif
lol i saw it, but now mind u, i dont come in by 1st-main- page, i only come in by notifications so i always go to the thread at hand:)
View user's profile Find all posts by Peggysue Send private message   Phoogle Map
Online hearing test
PostPosted: 12/20/2005 7:07 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Local time: 6:46 AM
texasC.gif
You miss a lot that way, Peg.

sunny
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Online hearing test
PostPosted: 12/20/2005 7:27 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Peggysue
Citation
Posts 428
Word Cnt. 24,335
BDay N/A
Sign N/A
blank.gif
the pages take forver to laod for me at this iste for some reason, so i usually only look if i have time.
View user's profile Find all posts by Peggysue Send private message   Phoogle Map
Online hearing test
PostPosted: 12/21/2005 1:30 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
The main Index page takes a bit longer to load because it has a lot more information to retrieve, format, and display.  But the rest of the pages should be loading at about the same rate.  If you look at the very bottom of every page, you will see the page generation times...

You don't have to visit the Index page if you plan to spend all of your time in one forum or another.  You can just as easily bookmark those forum pages instead.  Since IMO is the main discussion forum, you could easily get away with bookmarking it...

If you use a browser that allows tabbed browsing, you can open more than one page at a time too so that when one page is loading, you can be reading another.  So for the most part, you will rarely be waiting for pages to load...

munky2
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Login Problems...
PostPosted: 12/21/2005 5:36 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Peggysue
Citation
Posts 428
Word Cnt. 24,335
BDay N/A
Sign N/A
blank.gif
u r 2 kind night:) yes i know n undertstand, but hey im a mom on the move here huh.... giggle********* i still enjoy u folks n always will, any friend of rosies is a friend of mine... speakin of? where is the ol' battl'ack? prayer
Login Problems...
PostPosted: 12/21/2005 6:04 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Local time: 6:46 AM
texasC.gif
Who you calling an ol' battl'ack?

wave

View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Login Problems...
PostPosted: 12/21/2005 10:44 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
So have the login problems gone away now???

dontknow
Login Problems...
PostPosted: 12/22/2005 2:41 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Peggysue
Citation
Posts 428
Word Cnt. 24,335
BDay N/A
Sign N/A
blank.gif
my 1st time back, no problem here. peg
Login Problems...
PostPosted: 12/22/2005 10:29 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
I had to login today before I could post.   Rolling Eyes   That may be a security fix that we may have to live with for a while.  I would think that the auto login would mean login automatically forever.  But I am finding that I also have to login every day at the phpBB Community so the auto login may only mean to automatically login all the time "today".  I hope not...

I will be watching for a MOD to be created that will make it so that we don't have to login each day like we used to have.  It's probably only a matter of time before someone comes up with one...

munky2
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Bugs/Suggestions/Comments