alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
have to log in 1/2 the time:(
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC Add To Bookmarks
PostPosted: 12/19/2005 6:43 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Peggysue
Citation
Posts 428
Word Cnt. 24,335
BDay N/A
Sign N/A
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 4:42 PM
blank.gif
well rosie ya wanted me to tell ya if it is still happening and it is.... had to do it 4 times today, well no offense but if im in a rush or not in the mood im just gonna click off of it n not respond and ide hate to do that if folks r awaiting my responses to them, but its a major pia to have to do this most of the time:(

can ya do a poll to see how many others may be experiencing this? this comes in response to your reply to me about the kids, i wanted to answer.. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
View user's profile Find all posts by Peggysue Send private message   Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 12/19/2005 7:04 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Local time: 3:42 PM
texasC.gif
Peggy, do you have a check in the box next to Remember Me?

View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 12/19/2005 7:07 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 5:42 PM
peace.gif
Peggy, I'm not having the problems that you are having, but I know that people on other boards that have been upgraded to 2.0.18 are.  So I was told about a MOD that I can run on our board that may or may not take care of your problem.  Unfortunately, RCF will be down while I am running it.  In addition, these are the instructions that come after I have run the MOD:

So according to the instructions, every member will have to clear their cookies & cache, close, and restart their browsers before this MOD even has a chance of working.  I have added instructions on how to clear the cookies and cache in Opera for 4fxearth.net in our How To forum.  Perhaps others will provide instructions for their favorite browsers too...

Currently, there are too many people logged into RCF for me to run this so I want to wait until later when things slow down...

munky2

Last edited by Nightrider on 12/19/2005 7:11 PM; edited 1 time in total
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 12/19/2005 7:11 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Peggysue
Citation
Posts 428
Word Cnt. 24,335
BDay N/A
Sign N/A
blank.gif
yes cleared cookies n ate em all..lol n rosie, shame on u bad girl:( Shame on you
u must realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly think i am a total wingnut bubbly blonde airheaded woman?

Twisted Evil wrong answer! YES YES YES YES OF COURSE I HAVE IT CHECKED OFF HUN:( WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW FIX IT OR ILL, ILL , ILL QUIT YOUR SITE N GO RUN N REJOIN S/ESmile  Boo hoo!  Rolling Eyes  Brick wall  puke_l  pottytrain2  crybaby  munky2  occasion7  Shocked  Boo hoo!  withstupid  puke  fish  prayer  grommit  occasion9  binky  Mr. Green  sunny  dontknow  violent1  Twisted Evil  crybaby  pottytrain2  puke_l  Brick wall  Rolling Eyes  Crying or Very sad  Shame on you  blob8  munky2  Heart  wave  cat1  occasion7  Shocked
View user's profile Find all posts by Peggysue Send private message   Phoogle Map
Re: have to log in 1/2 the time:(
PostPosted: 12/19/2005 7:41 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 5:42 PM
peace.gif
Peggysue wrote:
yes cleared cookies

It won't do any good to do this until after I have run the MOD and I won't run the MOD until there aren't so many people logged in.  So I will try to run this tonight sometime and you can try to clear your cache and cookies again tomorrow to see if it helps...

Unfortunately, this MOD may cause everyone else problems after I run it until they too have cleared their browser cookies and cache as well, even if they aren't having problems now.  I just hope this doesn't cause more harm than good...

munky2
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 12/19/2005 7:44 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Peggysue
Citation
Posts 428
Word Cnt. 24,335
BDay N/A
Sign N/A
blank.gif
PARDON ME SIR, THOUGHT U DID IT ALREADY, OK, WE SHALL SEE:)

n yes i hope it doesnt do any harm, good luck... btw- i was able to click on link in email n come strait thru without- havin to relog on, so thats a good sign:)

wheres rosie in the punch bowl? heheheheheh
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Talk PC