alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Another blank page template
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support Add To Bookmarks
PostPosted: 12/04/2005 11:40 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Glenn I
Citation
Posts 2152
Word Cnt. 78,257
BDay Jun 15
Sign Gemini
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 12:34 AM
australC_1xa.gif
I know that you have said mods from phpbbhacks.com are messy and not real good but I decided to try and install this mod http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/3562

I just wanna have a look to see if it is easier to add new pages as the other mod was a little complicated.

I had a few errors. First it wouldn't show up in easymod so I moved some of the files around. Got this done ok and then got a a few more errors. I looked at theses and worked them out. SOme of the .php files weren't in the right directory.

I am now stumped with the following error -

Quote:
Critical Error

Function Trace: open_files[5]->modio_open[2]->modio_mkdirs[1]->ftp_mkdir_struct[1]

FTP ERROR: could not change directory to [admin/]
Current dir: [/public_html/messageboard]
MOD script line #73 :: FAQ :: Report

It says current directory [/public_html/messageboard] but the board is now in /public_html so I'm not sure what to do next.

Help me yet again please nightrider  dontknow
View user's profile Find all posts by Glenn I Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 12/04/2005 11:59 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 8:34 AM
texasC.gif
Aussie, I just checked his office and I think Nightrider has stepped out for a moment or so.  I'm sure he will be back soon.

HE BETTER BE! Man, you turn your back for a minute and ....   violent1

View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Another blank page template
PostPosted: 12/05/2005 2:22 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Glenn I
Citation
Posts 2152
Word Cnt. 78,257
BDay Jun 15
Sign Gemini
australC_1xa.gif
Hahaha good one. Wonder how deep the hole is. Not much dirt up top.
View user's profile Find all posts by Glenn I Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 12/05/2005 2:49 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 8:34 AM
texasC.gif
Now I know how come he has been taking so many lunch breaks, he has been hauling the dirt out in his lunch box!!

View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 12/06/2005 12:15 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Local time: 10:34 AM
peace.gif
Glenn I wrote:
It says current directory [/public_html/messageboard] but the board is now in /public_html so I'm not sure what to do next.

This sounds like there are still some settings in your phpbb_config table that need to be updated.  It sounds like something is still suggesting that AussieAviator can be found at public_html/messageboard/ instead of public_html/.  You might take a look...

I would look.  But if I ever had access to your database, that was lost when my PC crashed the other day.  I can still view your Data Server files though...

munky2
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 12/06/2005 1:08 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Glenn I
Citation
Posts 2152
Word Cnt. 78,257
BDay Jun 15
Sign Gemini
australC_1xa.gif
What info would you like? I can pm it to you. I'll get you to take a look as you know what your doing.
PostPosted: 12/06/2005 1:13 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
All I need is access to your phpMyAdmin, which can either be through your CPanel or the settings that I can use in MySql-Front.  I don't know whether I ever had your CPanel or phpMyAdmin information before, but I definitely don't have it now...

munky2
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 12/06/2005 1:47 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
Ok, this should be the problem:

This is what I changed it to:

Probably the reason you didn't see that before is that by default, phpMyAdmin only shows the first 30 records in your table.  You can change that at the top to view as many records as you want.  I usually set it to a very large amount if I want to see all records in the table on the same page:

Try the MOD install again in EM and see what happens...

headbang
PostPosted: 12/06/2005 2:46 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Glenn I
Citation
Posts 2152
Word Cnt. 78,257
BDay Jun 15
Sign Gemini
australC_1xa.gif
Another error

Quote:
Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [includes/page_header.php] could not find:

'L_WHOSONLINE_MOD' => sprintf($lang['Mod_online_color'], '<span style="color:#' . $theme['fontcolor2'] . '">', ''),

MOD script line #109 :: FAQ :: Report

While I'm posting here I have another question. Can't be bothered creating a new topic as its a quickie.

I just installed some new folder images ok. The ones on the index page look out of shape. Which is the file I go into to make the table a little larger so they don't look out of shape?

Another question. I installed that highlight users posts and one of the mod addons is the one with the red dots. I'll have a look at it and see if I cna remove these. If not I'll give you another shout.  sunny
PostPosted: 12/06/2005 4:15 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
  1. Since the next statement is just an AFTER, ADD statement, you would change the FIND to look like this and it would still work.  EM can work correctly with the smallest amount of information.  All it needs is something unique in the line to find:
    #
    #-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
    #
     'L_WHOSONLINE_MOD' =>

2. I fixed this problem with Rizzo's site by removing the height and width settings for the icon images.  So now, no matter what icon she uses, it will look normal, unless of course the image is too large are too small to begin with...

3. I only used the MOD that adds the blue dot.  I don't have the little icons in the View Topic page so the icon with the red dot on it wouldn't do anything for us...

headbang
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support