alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
phpBB MODs Available for download...
Goto page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support Add To Bookmarks
Re: phpBB MODs Available for download...
PostPosted: 06/12/2007 5:05 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 4:49 AM
greatbrE.gif
Ooh I love it!
I used Wow alliance before becasue I love the purple but I really like this one,
it won't let me use the clickable smilies though Sad
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 06/12/2007 5:19 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 12:49 AM
peace.gif
You're right.  I wonder why no one ever complained about that?  I will take a look at it...

dontknow
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 08/03/2007 2:47 AM Reply with quote
Sparrow
Dha
Sparrow
Posts 18
Word Cnt. 1,912
BDay Oct 25
Sign Scorpio
belgium3f.gif
Hi,

I browsed the mods but i can't find the "Links" and "Games" mods. Could you tell me where to find them please?

best regards,

Didier
PostPosted: 08/03/2007 3:15 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
Welcome back Didier!!!

Do you happen to know of the name of the Links and Games MODs that you are searching for or are you looking for all MODs that would fit into those categories???

dontknow
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
PostPosted: 08/03/2007 3:26 AM Reply with quote
Sparrow
Dha
Sparrow
Posts 18
Word Cnt. 1,912
BDay Oct 25
Sign Scorpio
belgium3f.gif
Hi,

No i don't know the names but actually i want the same ones as on this forum Wink
PostPosted: 08/03/2007 4:15 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
We have a very old version of the Arcade.  You probably will want a more current version than what's installed here:

phpBB Arcade Mod Support

You can download the latest version and games from this site.  This is a tricky MOD to install, so if you need any assistance installing it, I should be able to help out.  We've fought the install several times here already...

There are two Links MODs installed here too.  I will be happy to make them available.  There may be newer versions of those MODs too, so you might want to check:

1. ezLinks v1.0.1.zip
  2. Member Website List - Halfway down list

headbang
PostPosted: 08/03/2007 5:53 AM Reply with quote
Sparrow
Dha
Sparrow
Posts 18
Word Cnt. 1,912
BDay Oct 25
Sign Scorpio
belgium3f.gif
Thx for the fast reply Nightrider.
Dowloads ok but as usual with me install not ok Sad but i will post it in the support forum.
PostPosted: 08/03/2007 1:31 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
That's OK, we can work through any and all MOD conflicts until the MODs are installed...

munky2
PostPosted: 08/08/2007 11:45 PM Reply with quote
Owl
~Forum_Nut~
Owl
Posts 168
Word Cnt. 14,430
BDay N/A
Sign N/A
Local time: 11:49 PM
blank.gif
I noticed that you have Simple_Subforums on your list. But you don't have the eXtreme Styles Mod.

eXterme Styles is a dependency for Simple_Subforums.

Also,I was wondering if there was a EasyMod friendly version of eXtreme Styles.

Also Code Crush IP log is not on your list. Very Happy

I have always done manual installs, so this is my first try with EasyMOD.

I don't have any idea which ones are EasyMOD compatible. Is there a list?

~FN~
PostPosted: 08/09/2007 12:45 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30756
Word Cnt. 2,628,678
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
peace.gif
All MODs stored in the phpBB MOD Database are EM compatible.  That doesn't mean that there won't be any conflicts during the MOD install but it does mean that EM can see the MOD and try to install it.  Since each MOD is designed for a particular phpBB version that may or may not be the version that you are running, then there is a chance that the MOD script won't match the code that is found in your forum files.  Also, since these MODs were written to be installed into clean, unmodified phpBB code, once you have installed a MOD, then it could pose conflicts with future MODs that you plan to install...

None of this is a show stopper though.  It is extremely easy to modify the MOD script to work with your code and you can use some easy to learn tricks to help EM to install even the most difficult MODs.  I can and will help you with each MOD install until you have learned these tricks and can make the adjustments to the MOD scripts yourself...

There are a great many MODs that are installed here that aren't currently in our Downloads section since they can be easily found in the phpBB.com database.  Many of the MODs stored here may be older versions than what is currently available, so it is always good to check elsewhere before downloading one of our MODs...

Many of the MODs stored here are MODs that I have adjusted to make it easier to install.  So I create EM Friendly versions of these MODs and make them available to improve the odds that the MOD will install without any problems at all...

The eXtreme Styles MOD makes zero modifications to existing phpBB files.  All it does is copy the included MOD files to your server, so you can install it using EM without problem.  There is no need to create an EM Friendly version of the eXtreme Styles MOD.  The latest version I have of the eXtreme Styles MOD is 2.3.1 and is fairly old, so there is a very good chance that a newer version is available.  You should check in the phpBB MOD Database for a copy of it first.  If you can't find a working download link, I can make my copy available...

headbang
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support