alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Try here, Bob, for Bash the Pinguin
Goto page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Game Room Add To Bookmarks
PostPosted: 11/24/2005 10:34 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Spider
Citation
Posts 3792
Word Cnt. 212,332
BDay Jan 21
Sign Aquarius
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 7:31 AM
blank.gif
Mickey Rourke is right. And the movie is Barfly! Faye Dunaway is great in it too!

For some reason that line isn't among the quotes. But there are a lot of great quotes at this site however!

blob8
View user's profile Find all posts by Spider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Phoogle Map Google Talk
PostPosted: 11/24/2005 11:13 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 5:31 AM
texasC.gif
Geezzzzz, Mini Golf can really eat up the time!  LOL, fun!  I did manage to save the copter game from the Internet Temp file!!  Yahooooo!  My first!  I had to save about 6 or 8 files?  Not sure I had to save all those but they all had the exact same time.  

Dunno, Bob, I'm wondering around in the dark here, I have no idea what I'm doing.

dontknow
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 11/24/2005 11:19 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
WOW Spider!!  You can find quotes from just about any movie there ever was!  Who puts all that together for crying in the milk?!

I liked this:

Wanda: I hate people. Do you hate people?
Henry: I don't hate people. I just like it a lot better when they're not around

Applause
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 11/24/2005 11:36 PM Reply with quote
Citation
bob g
Citation
Posts 6681
Word Cnt. 408,035
BDay Oct 18
Sign Libra
peace.gif
Spidie! I got it right?  headbang

RB. All (I think) Flash games are a single file. It'll be the bigest one. That's the only one you need.
So you like Mini Putt. Me too. Lots of time wasted, though, so curse me if you must.  violent1
Re: Try here, Bob, for Bash the Pinguin
PostPosted: 11/24/2005 11:40 PM Reply with quote
Citation
Spider
Citation
Posts 3792
Word Cnt. 212,332
BDay Jan 21
Sign Aquarius
blank.gif
rb2d2xp wrote:
WOW Spider!!  You can find quotes from just about any movie there ever was!  Who puts all that together for crying in the milk?!

I liked this:

Wanda: I hate people. Do you hate people?
Henry: I don't hate people. I just like it a lot better when they're not around

Applause

The movie is worth watching if you haven't yet. But that quote that you quoted is very good! Mickey Rourke is awesome in that movie. He really plays a drunk well! Glad you liked the site though. It's my reference site when it comes to movies. The best out there IMO!

blob8
View user's profile Find all posts by Spider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Phoogle Map Google Talk
PostPosted: 11/25/2005 12:08 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
That IS a great stite, Spider, and I have it bookmarked.

Now all I have to do is remember where it is!  LOL  I think I will, it's in the Movie Folder.

Thanks, Spider.

Applause
PostPosted: 11/25/2005 1:13 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Spider
Citation
Posts 3792
Word Cnt. 212,332
BDay Jan 21
Sign Aquarius
blank.gif
rb2d2xp wrote:
That IS a great stite, Spider, and I have it bookmarked.

Now all I have to do is remember where it is!  LOL  I think I will, it's in the Movie Folder.

Thanks, Spider.

Applause

I am so glad that this came up because tomorrow I am going to rent Barfly! I've seen it, but I gotta see it again and on DVD hopefully! It's such a great movie. One of my all time favorites actually!

Applause
PostPosted: 11/25/2005 3:32 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
I keep saying I need to take time to watch some good movies but somehow I never get around to it.  And it is so inexpensive and convenient to watch movies these days with them being on tapes and DVDs.  

Brick wall
PostPosted: 11/25/2005 1:23 PM Reply with quote
Citation
bigR
Citation
Posts 3489
Word Cnt. 137,488
BDay Mar 5
Sign Pisces
Local time: 6:31 AM
blank.gif
Quote:
Geezzzzz, Mini Golf can really eat up the time!  LOL, fun!  I did manage to save the copter game from the Internet Temp file!!

Yeah, all those various mini golf games eat up time. I found a game on that page, where you have 30 seconds to find 5 items that are different between 2 images. That was a time-killer too.

Dunno if IE or Netscape have this capability.... in Firefox, I can right-click on the page with the game, and then choose Page info. On the Media tab, scroll down through the list to find the game (quick way is to look for Embed in the right-hand column), then click on the Save As button in lower left of the dialog box. Quick and easy!
PostPosted: 11/25/2005 2:31 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
Having a problem, bigR!  Can't Save As in Netscape although Media tab brings up the list.  

The Save As button is there in Firefox but when I press it I get a box saying No Disc in the drive although I pointed it to a folder on my desktop.  I tried again and got the same thing then the browser crashed.  

I check the folder on the desktop and the link is in the folder I had created but  when I click on it although the Flash Player opens there is nothing on the screen.  Shows the file to be  276 KB

dontknow
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Game Room