 | Re: adding menu links |  |
Posted: 06/03/2007 6:29 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 9:03 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Did you make any progress with this???
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: [Solved] adding menu links |  |
Posted: 06/04/2007 4:27 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1332 |
| Word Cnt. |
86,126 |
| BDay |
Feb 11 |
| Sign |
Aquarius |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 31, 2007
Local time: 2:03 PM
Location: Birmingham, UK.
|

|
|
|
|
 |
I had a go but couldn't get certain things how I wanted. With MKPortal you’re meant to able to get have the forums load up center in the middle of the portal. I couldn't get this working. Also, I couldn't get the forums subSilver template to match with the Portal even though I had an MKPortal subSilver template I still couldn't do it.
I think I'll just stay away from the Portal software from now on as I've tried loads, of all which I can never seem to get them to match up with the forums etc.
I guess I'll just have to stick with the forums |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: adding menu links |  |
Posted: 06/04/2007 3:21 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 9:03 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Karen seems to be an expert on MKPortal, so maybe she can help you with it. I think she is using it on several forums...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Information |  |
|