 | Re: [Solved] Problem in ACP |  |
Posted: 03/17/2007 5:21 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Caravan |
| Posts |
282 |
| Word Cnt. |
31,380 |
| BDay |
Apr 14 |
| Sign |
Aries |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 01, 2006
Local time: 10:53 PM
Location: Denver, PA
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Thank you so much for the explanation and for trying to fix this issue. Enjoy your Saturday  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Problem in ACP |  |
Posted: 03/18/2007 2:21 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 10:53 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Well I moved the bar a little bit. The problem doesn't appear to be in the admin_album_cat.php file. When I upload it back to the admin folder and remove the admin_music_cat.php file, the navigation panel appears. So now the Album utilities are all working but the Music Category utility has been removed. I really don't see anything wrong with the admin_music_cat.php file either. I'm still looking at it though...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: [Solved] Problem in ACP |  |
Posted: 03/18/2007 8:05 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Caravan |
| Posts |
282 |
| Word Cnt. |
31,380 |
| BDay |
Apr 14 |
| Sign |
Aries |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 01, 2006
Local time: 10:53 PM
Location: Denver, PA
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Oh wow, ok. Thank you for figuring that out for me! You know, we don't even use the music mod. When I finished installing, everything seem to work just fine except the songs wouldn't play for anybody. It would ask to install a plug-in and then when you try to install, it can't find any plug in's to install.
If you like a challenge and want to keep looking into this let me know, otherwise I can just take all the music_mod files off the server and see if everything continues to work ok.
Thank you for all the time you put into looking into this for me.  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Problem in ACP |  |
Posted: 03/18/2007 4:13 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 10:53 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
If you are planning to remove the Music MOD from your board, then there is no need to try to figure out why the admin_music_cat.php file is causing a problem too. I think the Jr Admin may be part of this issue but I'm not sure. This problem has the potential of appearing again on other MODs that add new ACP functionality. I hope not though...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: [Solved] Problem in ACP |  |
Posted: 03/18/2007 7:22 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Caravan |
| Posts |
282 |
| Word Cnt. |
31,380 |
| BDay |
Apr 14 |
| Sign |
Aries |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 01, 2006
Local time: 10:53 PM
Location: Denver, PA
|

|
|
|
|
 |
I wouldn't be surprised if the junior_admin mod was part of the problem. It was a tough one to get working and is quite old with no recent updates. I will remove the music mod files and cross my fingers this problem doesn't come back up in future mods.
Thank you again for your help.  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Problem in ACP |  |
Posted: 03/19/2007 12:56 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 10:53 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
I've got my fingers crossed too. But if you do have problems again, I will be happy to try to help you figure it out again...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: [Solved] Problem in ACP |  |
Posted: 03/19/2007 11:08 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Caravan |
| Posts |
282 |
| Word Cnt. |
31,380 |
| BDay |
Apr 14 |
| Sign |
Aries |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 01, 2006
Local time: 10:53 PM
Location: Denver, PA
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Thank you Nightrider! Your the nicest phpbb guy I know.  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Problem in ACP |  |
Posted: 03/19/2007 12:40 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 10:53 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
LOL That's not too hard to accomplish. There are some pretty grumpy phpBB guys out there...
I'm just happy that I'm able to help...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Information |  |
|