alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
firefox and screen size
Goto page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support Add To Bookmarks
Re: firefox and screen size
PostPosted: 08/21/2008 10:30 AM Reply with quote
Citation
fishead
Citation
Posts 4813
Word Cnt. 427,864
BDay Oct 23
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Male
Local time: 1:08 PM
usaCa.gif
Play the game, I just listed my business in about 4 or 5 directories for local businesses. I can't get everything I want ion google so I have to go with the flow. I didn't know but these are all free. I can list things other than my own key words, like custom graphics, computer repair or whatever and it will show for anyone looking for those businesses in sterling area. This is the same all over the country. I was only on page one of google but they seem to be endless. Need to maybe sneak in some other key words like "fishing" in some.
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by fishead Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map Visit poster's Blog
PostPosted: 08/21/2008 10:38 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 11:08 PM
texasC.gif
Quote:
so I wonder if its the fact that the name is registered with godaddy and not IX.

Dave, I don't think it matters where your domain name is registered, I doubt it has an effect on your listing.  But then ... what do I know! LOL.

sunny
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 08/22/2008 2:31 PM Reply with quote
Citation
fishead
Citation
Posts 4813
Word Cnt. 427,864
BDay Oct 23
Sign Scorpio
usaCa.gif
rb, I am looking into contacting that about website that is stealing my traffic and posting data about me that is in error, and come to find out others are complaining as well. I will try to get my sites removed and see what happens.

Paste - http://www.aboutus.org/ConcernsPage

My address is being advertised by your site without my permission

The link Ok2bid.com displays my address ie, 1 HawthXXXXX Ave etc but i do not own this site, i would appreciate it if you could remove it for me as this is infringing on my personal and private life.. thank you.

R. someones name

Done. Page history scrubbed. --Sa'ad [ msg me•email•chat ] 01:17, 29 July 2008 (PDT)
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by fishead Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map Visit poster's Blog
PostPosted: 08/22/2008 2:50 PM Reply with quote
Citation
fishead
Citation
Posts 4813
Word Cnt. 427,864
BDay Oct 23
Sign Scorpio
usaCa.gif
Well they give you the run around but I was able to get an email address, I hope that works.

I found another website that was using my animations, several cartoons, he wrote my URL several times with no link what ever. Not even the cartoons were linked. BUT he did have a ad from bigfishtackle.com that he was making money from my cartoons on. He didn't ask permission of course. I do not let anyone use my cartoons or any of my work anymore, I now charge $30 a month per picture to use on a business website.

I did reclaim number one spot on google under my own domain name. I am still working on that fisheadcartoons site, have to replace a few hubdred cartoons, and been working on my main site so trying to do too much at once but its coming along fine.

New look ion FT site:

www.fisheadtackle.com
PostPosted: 08/22/2008 3:05 PM Reply with quote
Citation
fishead
Citation
Posts 4813
Word Cnt. 427,864
BDay Oct 23
Sign Scorpio
usaCa.gif
Click on the link and see what you get, copy and paste or see it on this page of google:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fishead+cartoons&btnG=Search

Catch-N Fishing Forum :: View topic - Fishead's cartoons...
Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:44 am Post subject: Fishead's cartoons... Reply with quote ... fishead Catch-N.com "Catch-er" Joined: 14 Nov 2005 Posts: 371 ...
www.catch-n.com/forums/viewtopic.php?=&p=39781
PostPosted: 08/22/2008 3:11 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 11:08 PM
texasC.gif
You have some really nice pages, Dave!  Just about all the links work too.  Only one I found that didn't was the Trolling Sinkers on the left.  I think I tried all the ones on the right and they are perfect.

I really like the Art Wallpapers and Fishing Videos pages.

blob8
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support