Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Admin User Notes MOD
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support Add To Bookmarks
Admin User Notes MOD
PostPosted: 07/08/2007 2:38 AM Reply with quote
Citation
abdulbasit
Citation
Posts 1017
Word Cnt. 64,643
BDay Apr 18
Sign Aries
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Apr 01, 2007
Local time: 5:15 PM
Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
unitedACa.gif
Hello brother,

The MOD I installed on my forum but when I go to see the profile of any user, at the bottom of page, there is some problem. This might be in template file but don't know how to fix it.

For example when I go to http://www.funwadi.com/forum/member16847.html

So I see this at the bottom of the page in FireFox.

Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by abdulbasit Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Re: Admin User Notes MOD
PostPosted: 07/14/2007 1:00 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 9:15 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
There were several errors in the profile_view_body.tpl file that I corrected including a missing end column tag and extra end table and row tags.  I removed the extra and added the missing code and all seems to be displaying properly now...

headbang
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Re: Admin User Notes MOD
PostPosted: 07/14/2007 2:02 PM Reply with quote
Citation
abdulbasit
Citation
Posts 1017
Word Cnt. 64,643
BDay Apr 18
Sign Aries
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Apr 01, 2007
Local time: 5:15 PM
Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
unitedACa.gif
Ohh, so many problems!

Actually when I was installing the MOD, I fixed the errors but after installation I saw such problem.  Shocked
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by abdulbasit Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Re: Admin User Notes MOD
PostPosted: 07/14/2007 10:53 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 9:15 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
All should be displaying correctly now...

banana  banana  banana  banana  banana
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
 Post new topic  Reply to topic
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1


Add To Bookmarks

 
  
  


  Google

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Page generation time: 0.0507s (PHP: 77% - SQL: 23%) - SQL queries: 39 - GZIP disabled - Debug on