 | [Solved] "Find Failed" installing cash mod with EM |  |
Posted: 05/26/2007 12:32 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Sparrow |
| Posts |
14 |
| Word Cnt. |
534 |
| BDay |
Sep 17 |
| Sign |
Virgo |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 26, 2007
Local time: 1:56 PM
Location: MN, USA
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Hello!
I've been wandering around in circles for days now and finally managed to get EasyMod installed, then installed the simple quick reply mod and the mod to configure member profile required fields.
Now, I've run the cash mod through Easymod, and made a test post, and the cash worked, so it seems to be fine. However, it still appears in my "intall mods" tab, whereas the other mods I've installed do not appear there once they've been installed. So I think perhaps I missed something. If I try to process it now, I get this message:
Critical Error
FIND FAILED: In file [templates/subSilver/memberlist_body.tpl] could not find:
colspan="8"
MOD script line #499
Nightrider, thanks for the invite!  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: "Find Failed" installing cash mod with EM |  |
Posted: 05/26/2007 1:04 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 2:56 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Welcome to RCF smileyk17!!!
If you have successfully installed the Cash MOD once, you don't want to do it again. That would duplicate the MOD code that is added to your phpBB files...
I don't know why it happens, but occassionally, a MOD that has been successfully installed continues to appear in EM's Unprocessed list. That used to happen fairly often in older EM versions, but it rarely happens in 0.3.0. But when it happens, the best thing to do is create a temp subfolder in the MOD folder and move the MOD script there so that EM has no chance of seeing and displaying the MOD script again. So for the Cash MOD, just move the cm_install_223.txt file to a temp folder and the problem will be resolved. This will prevent you from forgetting and trying to install it again in the future...
Welcome to RCF smileyk17!!!
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: [Solved] "Find Failed" installing cash mod with EM |  |
Posted: 05/26/2007 1:09 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Sparrow |
| Posts |
14 |
| Word Cnt. |
534 |
| BDay |
Sep 17 |
| Sign |
Virgo |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 26, 2007
Local time: 1:56 PM
Location: MN, USA
|

|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: "Find Failed" installing cash mod with EM |  |
Posted: 05/26/2007 1:26 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 2:56 PM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
As always, you are quite welcome smileyk17!!!
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, don't be shy about asking for assistance. If I can, I will be more than happy to help you...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Information |  |
|