 | Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) ) |  |
Posted: 05/23/2007 1:34 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1253 |
| Word Cnt. |
68,166 |
| BDay |
Nov 9 |
| Sign |
Scorpio |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 10:30 AM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
I had someone install it for me, back in the beginning before I tried mods myself, so I can't be 100% sure but I assumed it was that one too.
I have this at the top of the index.php...
* (modcp) index.php
* -------------------
* begin : Saturday, Feb 13, 2001
* copyright : (C) 2001 The phpBB Group
* email :
*
* $Id: index.php,v 1.40.2.9 2005/11/19 21:22:58 grahamje Exp $ |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) ) |  |
Posted: 05/23/2007 2:15 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:30 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
We need to know where that code came from or else remove it and install the version that I installed yesterday...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) ) |  |
Posted: 05/23/2007 4:23 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1253 |
| Word Cnt. |
68,166 |
| BDay |
Nov 9 |
| Sign |
Scorpio |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 10:30 AM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
I've had a look and I can't find it
Am I able to unistall it if I don't know the mod?
*If* I created a new Babydreamz, sort of started from scratch with a clean install its possible to move the posts over isn't it? We were going to do that before but ended up with too many - so if I took the board offline until it done that would work? (Just an idea to get rid of mods I don't want and to clean everything up!) |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) ) |  |
Posted: 05/23/2007 4:28 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:30 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
That is always an option. If you have MODs that you don't want and you don't mind starting from a clean slate, then that should be relatively simple. You wouldn't have to lose any of your posts or settings either...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) ) |  |
Posted: 05/23/2007 4:45 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1253 |
| Word Cnt. |
68,166 |
| BDay |
Nov 9 |
| Sign |
Scorpio |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 10:30 AM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
No I don't mind, I kinda feel the site is a bit messy with things that don't get used or work etc.
I can then keep a proper track of everything added (I had no clue at the start )
Will give that a go a bit later then, once I'm back on track with the change over  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) ) |  |
Posted: 05/23/2007 4:48 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:30 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
Well I imagine that since you are now an expert or at least a lot more knowlegable about all of this, starting over won't be that bad. I imagine that you will get the forum back to where you want it very quickly...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) ) |  |
Posted: 05/24/2007 3:16 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Citation |
| Posts |
1253 |
| Word Cnt. |
68,166 |
| BDay |
Nov 9 |
| Sign |
Scorpio |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 10:30 AM
|

|
|
|
|
 |
They have it back now
Must be something in the newer files that broke the code  |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Re: [Solved] Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) ) |  |
Posted: 05/24/2007 3:31 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
| Site Admin |
| Posts |
30757 |
| Word Cnt. |
2,628,690 |
| BDay |
Jul 28 |
| Sign |
Leo |
| Sex |
 |
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:30 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
|

|
|
|
|
 |
That's good to hear that something good came out of this...
 |
|
|
 |
 |
| Back to Top |
|
|
 | Information |  |
|