Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index
alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
[Solved] Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous  1, 2
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support Add To Bookmarks
Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
PostPosted: 05/23/2007 1:34 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 10:57 AM
greatbrE.gif
I had someone install it for me, back in the beginning before I tried mods myself,  so I can't be 100% sure but I assumed it was that one too.
I have this at the top of the index.php...

*                             (modcp) index.php
*                            -------------------
*   begin                : Saturday, Feb 13, 2001
*   copyright            : (C) 2001 The phpBB Group
*   email                :
*
*   $Id: index.php,v 1.40.2.9 2005/11/19 21:22:58 grahamje Exp $
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
PostPosted: 05/23/2007 2:15 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:57 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
We need to know where that code came from or else remove it and install the version that I installed yesterday...

dontknow
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
PostPosted: 05/23/2007 4:23 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 10:57 AM
greatbrE.gif
I've had a look and I can't find it  Brick wall
Am I able to unistall it if I don't know the mod?

*If* I created a new Babydreamz, sort of started from scratch with a clean install its possible to move the posts over isn't it? We were going to do that before but ended up with too many - so if I took the board offline until it done that would work? (Just an idea to get rid of mods I don't want and to clean everything up!)
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
PostPosted: 05/23/2007 4:28 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:57 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
That is always an option.  If you have MODs that you don't want and you don't mind starting from a clean slate, then that should be relatively simple.  You wouldn't have to lose any of your posts or settings either...

munky2
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
PostPosted: 05/23/2007 4:45 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 10:57 AM
greatbrE.gif
No I don't mind, I kinda feel the site is a bit messy with things that don't get used or work etc.
I can then keep a proper track of everything added (I had no clue at the start  Embarassed )
Will give that a go a bit later then, once I'm back on track with the change over  flower
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
PostPosted: 05/23/2007 4:48 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:57 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
Well I imagine that since you are now an expert or at least a lot more knowlegable about all of this, starting over won't be that bad.  I imagine that you will get the forum back to where you want it very quickly...

headbang
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
Re: Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
PostPosted: 05/24/2007 3:16 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Karen
Citation
Posts 1253
Word Cnt. 68,166
BDay Nov 9
Sign Scorpio
Sex Sex:Female
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Local time: 10:57 AM
greatbrE.gif
They have it back now  headbang
Must be something in the newer files that broke the code  sunny
Back to Top
View user's profile Find all posts by Karen Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: [Solved] Another Question/Problem (not urgent :) )
PostPosted: 05/24/2007 3:31 PM Reply with quote
Site Admin
Nightrider
Site Admin
Posts 30757
Word Cnt. 2,628,690
BDay Jul 28
Sign Leo
Sex Sex:Male
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Local time: 6:57 AM
Location: St Pete, FL
peace.gif
That's good to hear that something good came out of this...

Applause
Back to Top
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Nightrider Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Phoogle Map ICQ Number
 Post new topic  Reply to topic
Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Area 51 - phpBB & Easymod Tech Support

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2


Add To Bookmarks

 
  
  


  Google

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Page generation time: 0.0666s (PHP: 61% - SQL: 39%) - SQL queries: 51 - GZIP disabled - Debug on