alt : test.swf
Welcome to RCF - WHF
4fx3.gif 
Contact the Webmasters of RCFContact   Invite a friend to Join usRecommend   Chat in IRCChat   EZ Template Change OptionEZStyle   Listen to Internet Radio while you browse...iRadio   See your private message.Login for PMs   Important LinksLinks
Member Website LinksWeb Links   Play/View our GamesGames   Register.Register
calendar_open_closeCalendar 
Puzzle for 06/06/18
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Daily Jigsaw Puzzle Add To Bookmarks
Puzzle for 06/06/18
PostPosted: 06/10/2018 10:48 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
Sex Sex:Female
Local time: 6:49 AM
texasC.gif
I've been at Houston cancer hospital with my husband all week. He had surgery. We came home Thursday evening. He is doing well.

I was so worn out I only did some email each day, I think there were over 500 emails waiting for me, counting all accounts. I am just now beginning to feel human. I think I will post two puzzles a day until I catch up, they are already uploaded and coded and don't want to waste them or redo them. The last one I posted was the one for the 5th just before we left for Houston.

Puzzle for 06/06/18

Various Images made into puzzles.

Large Fish

http://4fxearth.net/puzzles/puzzles01.html

View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Re: Puzzle for 06/06/18
PostPosted: 06/10/2018 10:49 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by rb2d2 Send private message   Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
PostPosted: 06/17/2018 10:11 AM Reply with quote
Citation
Ella Howard
Citation
Posts 3331
Word Cnt. 74,056
BDay Jan 17
Sign Capricorn
Local time: 7:49 AM
usaCa.gif
Oh, Rosalie, prayers for your husband! I didn't know he was ill.  I've been off line for a couple of weeks.  Please keep us posted.
View all pictures posted by this userView user's profile Find all posts by Ella Howard Send private message  
PostPosted: 06/17/2018 10:45 AM Reply with quote
Site Admin
rb2d2
Site Admin
Posts 49593
Word Cnt. 2,756,445
BDay Apr 22
Sign Taurus
texasC.gif
James had a small patch on his forehead that turned out to be a Squamous cell cancer.  Actually it could have been taken care of very easily by a qualified dermatologist but turned out we went to the wrong one.  Rather than go through all the stuff we went through I'll post a review I gave the place, it's called Heights Dermatology and Aesthetic Center.  I wrote this review in March.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Review for Heights Dermatology and Aesthetic Center

Be careful what you allow these people to do and question their qualifications for any procedure they recommend.  My husband is in deep trouble because we didn't.

In August of 2017 my husband went to the office maintained by Heights Dermatology and Aesthetic Center located in Rosenberg with a rough patch in his hairline that wouldn't go away.  There we saw Celia Vaclavik who diagnosed my husband, after a biopsy, with Squamous cell cancer.

She said we had two options, a Mohs Micrographic Surgery or 25 treatments of radiation.  She said the Mohs couldn't be done in the Rosenberg office we would have to go to the Heights for that, 40 miles away.  She said the radiation could be done here in the Rosenberg office.  She made the Mohs surgery sound very unpleasant and said either treatment was equally effective.  My husband chose the radiation.

Big mistake!  Once the treatments were complete the cancer lesion worsened tremendously in the next few days.  Celia and the lady that did the radiation were very upset at what they saw when we went in.  Said it wasn't suppose to do that.  She made the appointment and sent us to a doctor Schulze in Sugar Land to have the Mohs done.  Turns out she hadn't told him that radiation had already been done on the cancer when she made the appointment.  Once he found out he said he didn't think he wanted to tackle it and said the type of ratiation done on the cancer was not the proper type.  He sent us to MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Doctors at MD Anderson said it would be difficult because of the radiation but if it hadn't spread they could do surgery.  Since the removal would be rather extensive they would have to use general anesthesia when they did the surgery and wanted clearance from my husbands cardiologist.  After a stress test the cardiologist determined there was some blockage and wouldn't sign off on the surgery until that was fixed.  My husband had a coronary angiogram and a stint was implanted.

He now has to be on blood thinners for 3 months.   MD Anderson doctors can't do surgery as long as he is on blood thinners.  So right now, March 2018, my husband has an ugly, large open and seeping wound rimmed in ashy looking stuff on his forehead that is slowly growing larger and nothing can be done about it for 3 months. It is now about the size of a quarter  We are worried sick.

Information
Welcome to RCF - WHF Forum Index -> Daily Jigsaw Puzzle